Wednesday, May 9, 2018

This was a good read.  I liked the way the forbidden romance aspect was interwoven Inyo the story.  The hot cop and his forbidden fruit,  the mafia princess.  The hot cop has spent years investigating the mafia princess's family for some bad stuff and while he is obsessed with bringing the family down,  he ends up falling in lust with the mob boss's  daughter. 

This was a quick read and quite enjoyable if you can look past the mafia aspect and look at the love story.  This isn't your typical mafia book and is a love story at the core. 

I enjoyed how Lorik's alpha side was exposed, but I felt he was a little too naive to be a detective who was investigating a crime family for 4 years.  Lorik and Karina have great chemistry. 

I'm wondering if Antonio and Dante would get books too.  Well,  I hope they do as they intrigued me alot.

Overall this was a good read with likeable characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment